Minggu, 19 Januari 2014

New Year - SE P1 aka Elena - Custom Firmware




Hello everyone, Happy new years  2014...

I know its a little bit too late to say happy new year but it's better than not saying it at all to you all my friends ^_^

Anyway, Just want to let you know that i'm very happy now
I got Broken SE P1 aka Elena from my beloved sister in early january 2014. Touchscreen sometimes not working & some keypads are dead !!!
But finally i'm able to fix it by my self in 13 January 2014

I'm Very excited when She decide to gave me her SE P1
Whats comes to my mind when i got this "Elena" is that I gotto fix it & Give Elena a new Life by Cooking Custom Firmware for her lol :D

Then I trying get back all my uiq3 files from my DVD's. Looking at those moddings, apps & stuff related to UIq3.
Learning again how to Modding UIQ3 files, how to create Custom Rom, etc

So this week (3rd week of 2014), I found my self spending almost all my times to Modding things, flashing, flashing & flashing....
From the beginning of this week Until the end of this week.. Always sleeping late at Night just for Mods Things, cutomizing & flashing ^_^

But for me It's very Nostalgiatic, Always reminds me to The Old great days of UIQ3 glory lol.. especially on Persian-forums aka AIOBoards (Now the Site is Down).
Reminds me to all friends on that forum, they are very... very... nice people.
One of the best moment in my life ^_^

Thanks to all UIQ Legends, modders & developers who make this happen...

In the end I finally come up with my own custom firmware, there are still some problems to fix
So i will not share anything right now, but sure i'll share with you all when it's Done.

Here some Screenshot of what i've done...




Stay Tune... EveryOne...


Regrads,


Squallvai


                                                                                                                                  19 January 2014
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

4 comments

  1. Custom [Emma] Firmware for P1 is Up Now..
    Check => http://squallvai.blogspot.com/2014/01/p1-custom-emma-firmware-g900-style.html
    :) (h)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hey there!
    I'm crazy about UIQ3 too. I returned home and found my two old devices-- P990i and G900 in an old basket. I thought of fixing them and Googled about it, and I found your website! Thank you so much.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hai... nice to meet you.. I Hope You will be able to Fix your phone after reading Articles on this Blog (o)

      Hapus
    2. Thankyou SO much, Squallvai. I used EmmaIII and it worked like a charm. :)

      Time to take a break from Android and get back with UIQ3. You know, the classics. ;)

      God bless!

      Hapus

Silahkan beri Komentar maupun Saran

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 MOBILE PHONE STUFF
Designed by Blog Thiet Ke
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top